You may have figured out what your child is, and now you are left wondering… “What am I?”
Here’s a light-hearted look at what a Sanguine Parent might look like. Hang on, it can be quite a ride!
- You already have your next fun outfit planned, and aren’t sure where you will wear it.
- You find yourself continually buying party invites in anticipation for a future party.
- You end your day still chasing the same idea that you started your day with, but either forgot or got distracted by 52 other things in between!
- You constantly lose your purse, your keys, your car…what was that other thing you lost?
- You think a to-do list is a better doodle pad than anything else.
- You have no problem asking a complete stranger to help you find where you parked your car.
- You can turn any task into something fun as long as you don’t have to do it alone.
- You have inadvertently left your child somewhere and had to embarrassingly go back to find them.
- You still find great joy in playing games from your child hood.
- That panic button on your car key fob is not really for a panic situation. It’s simply a built in car locator that you put to good use.
- You truly believe there’s no such thing as too much fun…only not enough fun or enough people to have fun!
- You find yourself drawn to things that sparkle, shine, or catch attention…even if others aren’t!
- You use exclamation points in groups and have to remind yourself to use a simple period.
- You truly think you have a story to match or top just about any story told…and they are good stories!
- You have no problem sharing your most embarrassing moments; after all, they are funny!! Why waste them?!?!?
If you read this list, laugh hysterically, and think you could add more that are even better…you are probably a Playful Sanguine! If you read this and thought, that’s just dumb! You are probably a Powerful Choleric! If you are still hung up on why someone would want to share their embarrassing moments or even use that panic button on purpose, you are probably a Proper Melancholic. And if you chuckled a little and felt tired by the energy that person in the list must have, you are probably a Peaceful Phlegmatic!
This is just a fun little list. For those interested, you might enjoy getting a copy of The You Zoo. There is a short parent personality assessment, as well as the child assessment in the book. Stay tuned for two more light-hearted entries on the other parent personalities!